20 Vertical Hydroponic Containers - Diy Garden Project by Vertical Hydroponic
Price shown when you add to cart
Why is the price not displayed here?
The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
In Stock.In Stock
Introducing: 20 Vertical Hydroponic Containers - Diy Garden Project by Vertical Hydroponic
Hydropronics Systems - Consumer Compliants and Reviews are happy to present the excellent 20 Vertical Hydroponic Containers - Diy Garden Project.
With so many available right now, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The 20 Vertical Hydroponic Containers - Diy Garden Project is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
For this reduced price, the 20 Vertical Hydroponic Containers - Diy Garden Project comes highly recommended and is always a regular choice for most people. Vertical Hydroponic have added some excellent touches and this means great value.
These containers can be used to set up a custom vertical hydroponics, aquaponics, or soil garden. Each container holds 1 gallon of growing medium. Smaller varieties like lettuce and strawberries should be planted at 4 sites per container. Larger varieties like tomatoes and peppers should be planted at 2 plants per container.
- (20) 1 gallon styrofoam containers - Containers have a pattern of holes to drip from container to container!
- (4) Swivel Plates - Swivel plates allow the containers to spin freely for uniform growth!
- (4) Micro Lines - Micro Lines can be used for setting up a drip irrigation system. 1/16" Inner Diameter provides slow drip for maximum plant uptake!
- Prime fast and free shipping!
- Containers can be painted to blend into your particular landscape - See youtube video on painting hydroponic containers!