Commercial 1000 Gpd Reverse Osmosis System For Drinking Water Hydroponic Applications by Apex Water Filters
Out of Stock
Discontinued - Unfortunately this product has been discontinued and we will not be receiving any more stock. Click here for alternative products.
Introducing: Commercial 1000 Gpd Reverse Osmosis System For Drinking Water Hydroponic Applications from Apex Water Filters
Hydropronics Systems - Consumer Compliants and Reviews are happy to offer the brilliant Commercial 1000 Gpd Reverse Osmosis System For Drinking Water Hydroponic Applications.
With so many on offer today, it is great to have a name you can trust. The Commercial 1000 Gpd Reverse Osmosis System For Drinking Water Hydroponic Applications is certainly that and will be a superb buy.
For this price, the Commercial 1000 Gpd Reverse Osmosis System For Drinking Water Hydroponic Applications comes highly recommended and is a regular choice for lots of people. Apex Water Filters have included some great touches and this results in good value.
Whether you own or manage a large office building, a food service business, a medical or long-term care facility, a school or another commercial business or institution, the Commercial 1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis System is an efficient way to improve the quality of water available to your employees, customers, patients or students. The design includes a three-stage filtration system that removes all types of impurities from visible particulates to chlorine to lead and other toxins. Designed with reliability in mind, the system has numerous meters for monitoring performance and can be turned on and off manually with the flip of a single switch. The unit measures 48 inches by 40 inches by 72 inches in size and is built to allow ease of installation in existing commercial settings.
• Manual ON/OFF Control Switch
• White powder coated steel frame
• 5 mic Sediment filter 20"
• 10 mic 20" Carbon block filters at second and third filters
• Flush O Tech Brass rotary vane high-pressure pump
• ODP High-efficiency Carbonator motor
• The USA Made low energy membrane
• PVC membrane housings
• Permeate flow meter
• Concentrate flow meter
• Feed low-pressure switch (to protect the Pump)
• High-pressure tank switch
• Feed solenoid valve
• Stainless steel concentrate valve
• 0-300 PSI pump pressure gauge
• Quick fittings and stainless fittings
- Compact Design. Commercial Drinking Water & Hydroponic Applications
- 1000 Gallons of Drinking Water per Day.
- Quick fittings and stainless fittings
- Feed low pressure switch (to protect the Pump)
- 0-300 PSI pump pressure guage
- Concentrate recycle valve with flow meter
- Flush O Tech Brass rotary vane high pressure pump
- ODP High efficiency Carbonator motor
- USA Made low energy membrane
- White powder coated steel frame
- Feed solenoid valve
- Manual ON/OFF Control Switch
- 5 mic Sediment filter 20"
- 10 mic 20" Carbon block filters at second and third filters
- PVC membrane housings
- Permeate flow meter
- Stainless steel concentrate valve